Hotel Gran Paradiso & Roadbike Holidays (RBH)
As a member of Roadbike Holidays
we are the experts for your road-biking holiday.
All member hotels have proven competence in road-biking and are able to meet all the needs of cyclists in terms of both quality and performance. The annual checks, certified by TÜV Austria, guarantee that the highest standards are maintained.
It is possible to spend any of the four seasons of the year in the saddle at the numerous hotels signed up to Roadbike Holidays. You can, for example do winter training, or pre-season training by the sea, take pleasant tours around lakes or face up to the challenge of a marathon in those famous Alpine passes.
Roadbike Holidays aims to provide a number of special packages for cycling fans, both amateur and professional. There are other packages for triathletes and for sports clubs or the special service that includes a guide vehicle, making Roadbike Holidays truly unique.
We have been certified by Roadbike Holidays.
Alta Badia & Roadbike
Many people consider the Dolomites cyclists' heaven.
Pedalling along in the Dolomites, lifting your eyes from your bike, you will always have before you a breath-taking view of Mother Nature at her most triumphant.
Alta Badia offers road-biking fans a wealth of entertainment among the mountain passes that have written the story of cycling, countless guided tours led by highly qualified local experts, unforgettable majestic Dolomite landscapes and such high-profile cycling events as the Sellaronda Bike Day and the Maratona Dles Dolomites.
Alta Badia is the perfect destination for anyone wishing to spend a holiday in the saddle – it's just waiting for you to explore!
The Roadbike Holidays guarantees
- Every outing has two guides catering for people able to handle 2 different levels of difficulty.
- Useful experience and entertainment
- Individual advice on signing up
- Equipment advice
- Briefing on the details of the tour
- Breaks at particularly scenic spots with photo-opportunities
- Local area information
- Eating out in the most delightful places serving local cuisine
- Advice on technical matters and tips
- Bike transport and shuttlebus for cyclists (where provided)
- Guided tours that always start on time
- With no minimum number requirement
- Each tour has a maximum of 10 taking part
- Still run in bad weather, with adjustment to the route
- The level of cyclists is assessed and they are divided into two groups
- Information on the difficulty of each route
- Updated weather and travelling conditions
- First aid kit always at the ready with the guide
- Repair kit carried by the guide
Only properly qualified professional guides accompany Roadbike Holidays guided tours. Guided tours are accompanied by the Hotel Gran Paradiso owner Roland Ploner, by his brother Alex and by the qualified guide Daniel Fasolo or by one of the other professional guides of the Dolomite Biking Guide Team.
The priority for the Dolomite Biking Guide Team
is to guarantee cyclists maximum safety as they enjoy a highly entertaining outing.